Make It Iced - Brewing Instructions
To quench your thirst during these scorching summers, we recommend a selection of our teas that taste wonderful when iced!
Here are the brewing instructions, a copy of which you'll also find with your order.
Pour Over Method
- Brew 1 teabag/2g per 100ml of water (Opt for 2 tea bags /4g for a stronger brew)
- Add a sweetener of your choice (sugar/honey) and pour into a glass filled with ice.
Cold Brew Method
- Add 1 teabag/2g to 100ml of room temperature water and refrigerate overnight. (Opt for 2 tea bags/4g for a stronger mix)
- Remove from refrigerator, add a sweetener of your choice (sugar/honey) and pour into a glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with a slice of lime and serve chilled.